About Me

I will be running the charity relay in the LA Marathon on March 17, 2013. The charity I am running for is the non-profit, volunteer-run animal rescue, Kitten Rescue!!! Please donate today to help save the lives of homeless and abandoned animals!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ouch...

Today was the first time I couldn't complete my set distance.  I also skipped yesterday's 3 mile run.  Why?  Well, my calves are in cramps-ville right now.  There's something in my calf on the inside of my leg that's really tight.  At some point, it's just kind of locks up and it really hurts to keep on running so I end up hobbling back to my apartment....and don't get me started on the stairs to my apartment (reoccurring complaint).  The weird thing is that I felt totally fine after my 5 mile run last Saturday and then things progressively got works after my 2 mile run on Tuesday this week.

I think I might have to cancel my weekend run if my calves aren't better.  *sigh*  Why am I encountering so many problems?!  It might have something to do with my approaching qualifying exam.  More stress==more injury?

No comments:

Post a Comment