About Me

I will be running the charity relay in the LA Marathon on March 17, 2013. The charity I am running for is the non-profit, volunteer-run animal rescue, Kitten Rescue!!! Please donate today to help save the lives of homeless and abandoned animals!!!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Last minute thoughts....

Well, I'm about to go to bed now. Tomorrow is M-Day. I have tons of butterflies in my stomach (and carbs). I've done everything right according to many marathon training guides so I guess I'm ready for tomorrow. *sigh* The best part of training so far is carbo loading. God, I love carbs, but running a marathon is a hefty price for the carbs I've eaten in the past few days.

You can track my progress on the marathon route on my Facebook page if you're my friend (www.facebook.com/joycekao). Feel free to kick in a few more bucks to my fundraiser as I'm running or especially if/when I cross the finish line for all you doubters out there (www.crowdrise.com/JoyceKao).

I can hear the rain starting up again outside...pray for a miracle aka SUNSHINE. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment