About Me

I will be running the charity relay in the LA Marathon on March 17, 2013. The charity I am running for is the non-profit, volunteer-run animal rescue, Kitten Rescue!!! Please donate today to help save the lives of homeless and abandoned animals!!!

Monday, December 12, 2011

New 'Special'- looking shoes

Today I used my Amazon coupon for a pair of new running shoes. My Mizuno's are approaching 300 miles, which about the time to replace them. I wanted to try the other pair of shoes I tried on last time, a pair of Brooks Addiction 9's. These were the shoes that looked like orthopedic shoes that downs syndrome children wear. I really don't care what I look like anymore when I'm running. It's better to look stupid now than to totally fuck something up for the rest of my life. Here they are, my 'special' looking shoes:




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment